Thursday, July 25, 2013

Great Specials in July with Thirty-one

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I am now a Thirty-one Gifts consultant.  I absolutely love all the different totes and the many patterns that coordinate so well with each other and who doesn't like to have their things embroidered!  If you haven't heard of or gotten yourself one, treat yourself and pick one for your needs.

Each month is a different special.  July's special gives an opportunity to still get the summer print in the flip flop pattern.  So cute and the thermal totes make hot, summer days easier to deal with when you have to carry drinks, snacks and groceries around.


 


Please take a minute and go to my website and drool, I mean look at all the pretty purses, totes and accessories.  You can place an order from the site too and have it shipped directly to you.  

www.mythirtyone.com/cindyeanes

If you have any questions, just send me an email and I will respond quickly!  cindyeanes@comcast.net

Until next time, SMILES to YOU!!




No comments:

Post a Comment