Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

WOW! It's hard to believe today we end 2010 and welcome in 2011! 


My 2010 had some high notes and a few low, very low notes too.  Old Man River could be heard playing in the background of my low notes.


 Anyway, with a new year comes hopes for more time with loved ones, new friends, new business, a better understanding of my 2010 low notes, good health and above all else a better understanding of God's plan for me. 


I wish for you pretty much the same, except for understanding my 2010 low notes, unless you just like hearing Old Man Riverhaha!


So whether you are celebrating the new year with friends,





while wearing a silly hat,


 
or spending a quiet night at home watching movies, snacking and snuggling
 


have a safe, fun, and wonderful start to the new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment