Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Open House

I love Christmas decorations.  Once I start decorating, if it isn't moving or if I can catch it, it's probably going to get at least a bow on it! 

The glow of all the little, twinkling lights throughout the house are so pretty and peaceful.  And nothing is better than the feeling you get when you see that special ornament from your childhood or remembering how child's face when they spot that cute angel they'd forgotten about. 

We use to put a tree in almost every room of our home but now being "empty nesters" we only put my victorian tree in the Great Room and hubby has his Washington Redskin tree in his hideout.

Every room still gets some Christmas glitter of some kind be it lighted garland or an old Santa!

Take a peek at our Christmas.  Hope your holiday is special and brings you many wonderful memories to share and keep close in your heart for many years to come!

Our Great Room ready for our annual Open House 


I love the french doors with the garland.  The wreath was a gift my daughter made me.

Love Santas!

Mom gave me this new mantle scarf with what else?  Santa!

My mother-in-law gave me this set of carolers many years ago.





Merry Christmas!

I'm still learning about linking to some of the wonderful bloggers out there but My Romantic Home with Cindy was the first one I found a long time back and I just love all her things so I'm attempting to link to her.  Check her site out. You won't be disappointed!  http://romantichome.blogspot.com/


Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment