Monday, December 20, 2010

The Blues at Christmas

I've found a lovely blogger, Smiling Sally, who loves blue.  She hosts Blue Monday.

Blue is my second favorite color, next to pink so I looked around my home this morning and thought I'd join in on her special day.









My kitchen is painted blue.  Of course I still get in some pink wherever possible!

My kind of Santa! I am not a fan of snow!

Blue tea time.


One of my pretty ladies in her blue finest!

Found a set of these gorgeous plates at Marshall's last summer.  I use them around the house as accent pieces.  I love the big, blue roses.

Well, that does it for my Blue Christmas display today. 


Please be sure and visit Smiling Sally at http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/. Tell her I sent you!  
 
Also, I'm still getting into the blogging thing and I would appreciate comments and followers.
 
Have a happy day.
 
Cindy  
 

5 comments:

  1. I loved that Santa. So cute and a lot of pretty blues in your photos. Have a great Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy
    Happy blue Monday to you :)
    Thank you for sharing so many wonderful blue treasures today !
    I tried to pick a favorite but could not make up my mind oh well .
    Take care now and have a blessed week.
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all set for Christmas.

    Beautiful!

    Happy Blue Monday, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful house and decorations!

    ReplyDelete