Saturday, August 21, 2010

Open House-Aug 22, 2010-Hopewell, Virginia

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well. 
 I've been so busy working with new clients.  It's great. One of the best parts of my job is meeting new people.  When clients come to me for assistance in starting their search for their dream home, they are usually so excited and of course a little scared.  I enjoy putting them at ease by explaining the "search" process.  Once they understand how it works and see and hear all the information I can provide to them throughout the entire process, then they can concentrate on the criteria of what their dream home wants and needs are. 


This Sunday I am holding an Open House at one of my listings. This home is a colonial tri-level with 4 nice size bedrooms and 2 full baths.  The seller has taken very good care of this home and completed many updates both to the interior and exterior.


This home is within minutes to Ft. Lee, Virginia.  It is also near schools and lots of shopping and restaurants.  Ft. Lee is expanding and any family moving to this area may want to check out all this home has to offer.


If you are in the area Sunday between 2 and 4 pm, stop by and see this home for yourself.  I'll have refreshments and info available for you.

804 Perrymont Rd., Hopewell, VA  23860


Garage, corner landscaped lot, driveway, covered patio


Family Room with fireplace, new paint, updated carpet, ceiling fan

804 Perrymont Rd., Hopewell, VA  23860

Contact me:
Cindy Eanes
Realtor, e-Pro, SFR, ASP
Napier Realtors ERA
Virginia Licensed Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment